Greatclips.com: The largest hair salon chain in the world
Great Clips is a 100% franchised business with over 4,400 hair salons in North America. We pride ourselves on making it easy for customers to get a great haircut at a great price at a time and place convenient for them. We are open on weekends and evenings.
Customers can make Great Clips their preferred hair salon with our online check-in app and Clip Notes(r). This technology allows stylists to take notes on customers’ haircuts and is available at any Great Clips salon.
- Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis.
- Great Clips offers high-quality, competitively priced haircuts for men, women, and children.
- Great Clips has more than 4,400 hair salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world’s largest hair salon brand.
- Great Clips is 100% franchised and about 1,200 franchisees employ nearly 40,000 stylists in more than 180 markets.
- Stylists are provided with ongoing training in order to master the Great Clips customer service system and learn advanced technical skills.
- Great Clips salons cater to approximately two million customers each week.
- Great Clips services include haircuts for men, women and children, and perms at select locations, along with other salon hair services.
- Great Clips hair salons are open seven days a week, including nights and weekends, so customers can get a haircut near them when they need it.
- Great Clips has several professional product lines, in addition to its own exclusive product lines: Solutions (r) by Great Clips and GRIT(tm), as well as Tea Tree.
Make sure your feet are clean and dry.
- Although it may seem obvious, your feet are probably the most neglected area of your body. You should make a habit out of washing your feet in the shower with warm soap and water, focusing on your toes and nails. To dry your feet, wrap your feet in a cotton towel. Any moisture left behind can cause problems by affecting your nail bed.
Maintain Thin Nails
- Thickness is another important aspect of healthy nails. Many local remedies can be used on your toes, but they won’t penetrate your nails. To file your nails, you have two options: either you make an appointment to see a pedicurist, or you can do it yourself at home. However, be sure to use a clean, disinfected file to avoid further problems.
Avoid Home Made Remedies
- Simpler methods can be very simple and easy to use with items you already have at home. While apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil may temporarily help, they won’t address the root cause. The root cause of nail problems is usually internal. I discovered that these remedies could sometimes make things worse.
Wear lightweight, breathable socks
- Most people overlook socks. It’s just a piece of fabric you use to cover your feet, right? But that’s wrong. You are wrong. Polystyrene socks will make your feet sweat twice, so don’t use them. You should instead invest in good-quality pure cotton socks or linen socks. They are healthier for your feet, nails, and skin and more comfortable.
Do not walk barefoot.
- You might feel tempted to go barefoot while at the pool or in your backyard. You should wear slippers or socks to avoid direct contact with bacteria. There will always be bacteria in the space, no matter how clean it is. They reproduce quickly and can even survive in a very small area. This is especially true for public spaces like gym showers or pools. You should be extra cautious.
100% natural: with ingredients sourced from local growers that let plants naturally reach their full maturity and use no chemical treatments
100% effective: mixing ingredients in the right way and in the right amount to keep their properties intact
100% safe: processed under strict sterile standards with regularly disinfected equipment